Can’t sell or remove free earbuds?

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Can’t sell or remove free earbuds?

★★★★ Guide

Hey y’all! I just tried to remove the free earbuds from a sim’s inventory and I wasn’t able to. Since I couldn’t remove them, I tried selling them. I wasn’t able to do that either. Do you know if this is by design or if it’s a bug?

I always laughed when I saw the “I don’t want free earbuds” loading screen until I realized that I can’t get rid of them. 😂

Message 1 of 4 (4,301 Views)

Re: Can’t sell or remove free earbuds?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen, I have not tried to use, sell, delete, or give away the free earbuds since the latest patch. Wondering  However, I do know that in the past I was able to place the earbuds in the Sim's house so another household member could use them.Wink (They were kind of hard to see once placed, but I managed to have the other Sim put them in her inventory.  (It fit more with her personality than the Sim who got the earbuds for free). 

Edit to add -- I also laughed when I saw the loading screen say "No, I don't want free earbuds!" Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (4,261 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Okay. It sounds like a bug if you were able to place them in earlier versions. I can’t play until PS4 gets some sort of update that keeps the game from crashing, but I’ll check again when I’m able to play.

Message 3 of 4 (4,228 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen A bug report for this issue is here Can't Sell or Drag Earbuds from Sim Inventory please post there and click the "Me Too" on the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 4 of 4 (4,144 Views)