Can't place pool under rounded corner

by AIHA

Original Post

Can't place pool under rounded corner

★★ Novice

Hi, here! I accidentally placed a normal house on lot 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse and now I can't replace the house anymore. When I try to replace it, it said that it can't place pool under rounded corner. The house that I accidentally placed has pools. HELP!

Message 1 of 5 (509 Views)

Re: Can't place pool under rounded corner

Hero

@AIHA 

Here's a couple of things to try.  Since I don't know what you've tried so far to fix it so just in case you haven't tried these.

Bulldoze the entire lot.  Then if that works, place the lot you meant to place.

If bulldoze doesn't work, then try selecting the pools and then deleting them.  Then try to either bulldoze or replace the lot.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@CGrant56 Hi, I tried to bulldoze the entire lot but didn't work. It keeps loading forever. Then I tried to delete the pools but it didn't work either. I also tried to use the sledgehammer, but it said invalid rounded room when I clicked on the pools. 

Message 3 of 5 (443 Views)

Hero

@AIHA 

What platform are you running on and if on a PC or Mac, do you use mods?

I have no idea if the Twisted Mexi's T.O.O.L. mod would work to fix this but it's all I can think of to try.  That assumes you can use mods of course.  There's a link to it on this page:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/9836185#... 

And if you are willing, you could upload the save and post or DM me the link and I or one of the other helpers here could download it and take a look at it.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 5 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@CGrant56 Hi, yes I do use mods. I have downloaded the T.O.O.L. mod but it still doesn't work. I have uploaded the save to my account. It's called Test. 

Message 5 of 5 (373 Views)