Re: Can't move in NPC

by lexxapr0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't move in NPC

★★★ Newbie

I have 1 free SIM slots open. Its been waiting so I can try to get ready to ask an NPC to move in. I remember seeing that after leven 8 of a relationship, you can do that. How come, after reaching level 8 with several types of relationship stories with NPCs, the option to move them in is no longer available? I don't want to marry any of them. I just wanna move them into my house and fill the 4th spot. Help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,212 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lexxapr0
There is a difference between moving in NPCs and playable Sims.

To move in an NPC one of your playable Sims have to marry the NPC.
It will move in automatically as NPC so you can promote it to playable Sim. The marriage option should be available from level 4 of any relationship story.

The move in option for playable Sims is available at level 8 of any relationship story.
You will need to have an empty playable Sim slot for this purpose and the owner of that Sim must accept your request. Marriage is not necessary. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,195 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lexxapr0
There is a difference between moving in NPCs and playable Sims.

To move in an NPC one of your playable Sims have to marry the NPC.
It will move in automatically as NPC so you can promote it to playable Sim. The marriage option should be available from level 4 of any relationship story.

The move in option for playable Sims is available at level 8 of any relationship story.
You will need to have an empty playable Sim slot for this purpose and the owner of that Sim must accept your request. Marriage is not necessary. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 3 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Aw that sucks. I just wanted to move some NPC's in as roommates
Message 3 of 3 (1,183 Views)