Re: Can't log in to forums

by roberta591

Original Post

Can't log in to forums

★★ Novice

I'm having trouble logging into the official forums. When I sign in on with my account it logs in fine on the site itself but on the community page it won't sign me in at all. It just says redirecting and then reloads the forum page without actually signing me in.

Message 1 of 20 (917 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What browser are you using?

Message 2 of 20 (914 Views)

★★ Novice

Firefox though I tried logging in via chrome as well and got the same issue.

Message 3 of 20 (911 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are you using the same browser to log in with a different login or are you using a different computer?

Message 4 of 20 (907 Views)

★★ Novice

This is my normal account. As said I can log in to the site, just not the community forums.

Message 5 of 20 (905 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Is your age under 18 years old? Do you have cookies enabled?

Message 6 of 20 (903 Views)

★★ Novice

Over 18. Couldn't say if I have cookies enabled or not as I'm not overly great with that kind of stuff.

Message 7 of 20 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Is it possible you offended someone and got reported? Check your personal information for correctness. If your using the same computer and the same browser and one account you can login and another you can't then the problem is probably in the account for the site.

You must have cookies enabled.

You must be 13+ (I think may be older).

You must not be banned.

As this is a public forum for users by users accounts can not be accessed here. You need to contact EA Customer Service to fund out if there is a problem with your account.

add: I think a newbie cam get in trouble for posting too fast.

Message 8 of 20 (897 Views)

★★ Novice

I doubt it. I haven't been posting for a few months because of stuff going on and before I never really argued with anyone.

Message 9 of 20 (891 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Is it possible you posted something that someone took offense? You are using the same computer and same browser?

Message 10 of 20 (889 Views)