Can’t find elderberry

by hellieo66

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t find elderberry

★★★★ Novice

I’ve searched all through granite falls on ps4 and I can’t find elderberry. I can find some wild plants but all it allows if for me to collect a microscope sample

Message 1 of 4 (6,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t find elderberry

Champion

@hellieo66 According to Carl the Elderberry (and Noxious Elderberry) is/are Summer and Fall plants. Did you find them while they were in season? You will also not be able to get a cutting from a plant that cuttings have ben taken from too often there. There is more information here: 

If this is of need/interested and you have gotten frustrated searching, I have an Elderberry plant in the gallery that you're welcome to:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (6,172 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@hellieo66 Is elderberry on Apex Legends? Or some other game? This is the Apex Legends Answer HQ.
Message 2 of 4 (6,241 Views)

This sounds like a Sims 4 issue,
Moved it from the Apex Boards to the Sims boards. Standard smile
- Zeel 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 4 (6,212 Views)

Champion

@hellieo66 According to Carl the Elderberry (and Noxious Elderberry) is/are Summer and Fall plants. Did you find them while they were in season? You will also not be able to get a cutting from a plant that cuttings have ben taken from too often there. There is more information here: 

If this is of need/interested and you have gotten frustrated searching, I have an Elderberry plant in the gallery that you're welcome to:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (6,173 Views)