Can’t complete the baby quest

by MissyMoolicious

Original Post

Re: Can’t complete the baby quest

★★★ Newbie

You can complete it using two of your playable sims and the time will cut from 7hrs 59mins to 3hrs 59mins that way you can complete the quest faster.

Message 21 of 26 (1,461 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well right now I'm doing the quest a d it says 23h 58m and I'm only on level 9 on the baby quest I'm probably going to have to do it again 😡😡 and I haven't even had a baby in the sims mobile game before it's really frustrating !!

Message 22 of 26 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Guide
@OWOWOWOWOWOW1 Hi, nice to know You. Maybe You could share the screen so we could know the problem is?

*Cheers
Message 23 of 26 (1,290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EXATLY THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS I have gotten to 14/15 and just because I decided to wait out the last hour on the 2nd to last event ,I have to restart and your right it would be fun but why in the world would people wait A FREAKING 8 HOURS TO DO 1 EVENT 

I am very pissed about this and this about my 5th time trying but NO success, WHY IS THERE EVEN A TIME LIMIT I HAVE TRIED 5 TIMES TO FINISH THIS QUEST AND CUPCAKES WOULD BE VERY USEFUL BUT I DON-THEY ARE JUST TO EXPENSIVE 

Again I’m very pissed and I wish that: 

1:0 LIMITED TIME EVENTS

2:CUPCAKES ARE LESS EXPENSIVE 

3:THAT YOU COULD CONTINUE WHERE U START OFF AFTER YOU MISS THE BABY QUEST
4:AND THAT THERE COULD EVEN POSSIBLY BE LESS PARTS TO THIS QUEST

Message 24 of 26 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MissyMoolicious They really should give more time... I am on 6/15 bc I basically gave up yesterday and I have 1 hour left
Message 25 of 26 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can get through all the tasks for the baby quest. But, once I finally get to “plan to conceive a baby” it just starts the whole quest all over. I’ve tried doing it in time, using multiple sims, buying cupcakes. Everything. I don’t know if it’s because I bought the bassinet before I started the quest or what. It really freaking irritating! I have no idea what else to do.

Message 26 of 26 (587 Views)