Re: Can’t complete the baby quest

by asheeshal

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@oretondazed 

You can unlock the careers or hobbies by completing limited time quests which might return again in the future: 

INTERNET ICON HOBBY

2019-02-03 (1).png

SPACE EXPLORER CAREER

2019-02-03 (2).png

PHOTOGRAPHY CAREER

2019-02-03.png

You can also purchase the heirloom from a 24 hour sale in the Heirloom Store for 600 simcash (unlocks at Level 16). Heirlooms unlock new careers and hobbies. 

Message 11 of 26 (6,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m at 10 on my relationship. AND LIKE, I LEFT THE GAME FOR A DAY AND IT ISNT THERE.OH YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE ITS ONLY ONE DAYYYYY! MAKE THE DAYS INTO INFINITY EA SPORTS LIKE IM MAD I WANNA DELETE TOO BUT I HAVE SO MUCH PROGRESS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Message 12 of 26 (6,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just finished the quest and it didn’t unlock the bassinet and I’m going crazy cause I wasted so much time on this stupid quest! This problem has to be fixed!
Message 13 of 26 (5,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't complete the baby quest too the guy who came up with this idea I hope you get fired from ea ea if you see this please remove that quest and let us just born a baby

Message 14 of 26 (5,134 Views)

★ Novice

Definitely! I can’t complete the questFrown

Message 15 of 26 (4,809 Views)

★★ Novice

Can't believe this still wasn't solved!!! No one knows a solution for this??

I have the same problem, they give us 1day and 23 hours to complete 15 tasks that lasts 7 * hours, WTF????????? How am I supposed to have a baby??? How do you guys do????? This is annoying me so much

Message 16 of 26 (4,235 Views)

@marianapleao I have a walkthrough over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Baby-Quest-walkthrough/m-p/7394989#M19488

With some good planning and smart thinking, you can do this!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 26 (4,191 Views)

★ Novice

I might delete the game because of this issue. I’ve done the quest like 4 times but can only get to part 12 or 13.

Message 18 of 26 (4,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You just have to make sure your main sims are in a relationship. It cuts 8 hr events in half. Way faster and way easier than doing it with single sims.

Message 19 of 26 (3,171 Views)

★ Novice

It is actually very easy to do I completed it within a day and a half all you need to do is just commit a little time time by staying up all night! I promise it was worth it try setting timers for when the events end and use cupcakes and energy to complete the event it’s not rid rag star all! Just do what I say and it’s elworth it

Message 20 of 26 (2,702 Views)