Re: Can’t change baby name

by angieeeeex3

Original Post

Can’t change baby name

★★ Novice

My game crashed while I was trying to name my baby, unfortunately now I got stuck with a name the game chose. There should be an option to rename your baby sim without having to wait til they’re a toddler. 

Message 1 of 7 (864 Views)

★★★ Pro
@angieeeeex3 It doesn't matter at this point, no one is going to see the name or care. All the babies look the same at that stage. The only going to be a baby for a few days anyway. If anyone goes and looks at your house and sees the baby it clicks on the bassinet, they won't even see the name. The bassinet just jumps up. Honestly I'd rather have the production team work on the glitches and problems that they have currently with the game instead of trivial things. You have people who can't play the game right now. Priorities. 😍
Message 2 of 7 (836 Views)

Hero
@angieeeeex3 @givememore86 Of course there are priorities but the forum is open to all suggestions and some small things might mean a lot to another player. So lets be kind and open to all 😊

I post my pics to ig and it would suck that the baby’s name is something else I’d like it to be in family and progress pics.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! I don’t like to age up right away so it does put me off from the game a bit, especially when they name your kid after one of your pets. Sometimes it’s the little things.. 

Message 4 of 7 (777 Views)

★★★ Pro
@angieeeeex3 I was thinking about this all day I didn't mean to come off as rude. Sorry for that. There is a lot of features that they should Implement into the game, such as a confirmation for using simcash, because clumsy hands can make you use it when you don't want to, there's also been people who unlock the land by accident when they didn't want to. I also have a problem where when I pick up an object and want to put it in storage I can't tell you the name of the piece because it doesn't show in the center of my screen like it used to and they haven't fixed that for months and there's a bug report for it. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did I'm sorry. Also, you can change an NPC and yet you can't change their DNA a lot of things do not make sense. That might seem trivial to you, but what if you don't like the way the person looks. My point is I rather them work on things that will benefit everyone of us then to put in futures that most people will overlook. As for changing the names of babies, I normally changed mine when I age them up to make them playable, and in some circumstances I even change their sex. I tend to play with female sims because I have pretty outfits for them and a lot of good Izzy clothes for them. They also have a major problem with pixelation, last year they gave away a pig doll and that had a lot of detail on it, if you look at it now you couldn't tell that pretty flowers on it. Why can't they work on that stuff.
Message 5 of 7 (759 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

It’s fine, yeah I get that. There’s a lot of things that can be worked on to improve the game. 

Message 6 of 7 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@givememore86
i post family collages on my instagram #weeb 🤣, and i had the same issue with the slippery fingers and a misguided name was chosen.

i agree with you that TSM should work on other issues that don’t seem so minuscule to players such as you and i. we’d appreciate it! it’d make us players not become as bored easily.
the game should be at least 85% creatively self accommodated. when i realized we could redecorate our work places, that got me so stoked! i do hope we can soon remodel the workplaces’ rooms!
Message 7 of 7 (560 Views)