Re: Can't Water Plants

by DartTheHamster

Original Post

Can't Water Plants

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cat & Dogs, Get to Work. Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Vampires. Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day Stuff. (Free Stuff) Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a planter box, and plant a seed. You should be able to water it once, but after that, you can't water it again.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I plant a plant, I can only water it once. I've tried setting the growth stage to blossoming, but it still doesn't work.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to water plants so they can grow.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed the issue after the latest update to the Sims 4. (the one where they added ladders)

Hello, I'm having trouble with gardening in the sims 4. I noticed the issue after the latest update to the game. (The one where they added ladders, etc...). Whenever I plant a plant, I'm only able to water it once. After that, I can't water the plant anymore, and it doesn't grow. Is this from the latest update, or is there something I can do to fix it? Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (604 Views)

Hero
@DartTheHamster Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (569 Views)

Hero
@DartTheHamster Did you have time to test without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there anyway I can remove mods and CC without making every house bare, and every sim naked? 😂
I use CC all the time. Thank you for answering!

Message 4 of 6 (516 Views)

Hero
@DartTheHamster No, there isn't but you can make a copy of your save and test out your mods on that and once you figured out if it's a mod causing it, remove just that and then go back to your original.

You can also start by just removing mods and leaving cc in to see if that's already enough.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (485 Views)

Hero
@DartTheHamster Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (439 Views)