Can't Travel To City Places

by Pernille-KB

Original Post

Can't Travel To City Places

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey,

I just bought Sims 4 and after playing for a few hours, I suddenly can't travel to areas of the city anymore. I can click and read about the place but nothing happens when I push the button.

Which makes my game completely unplayable. And it's super sad as I've bought almost every Sims 4 games... 

I've uninstalled the game, restarted and deleted everything and still can't travel.

ALSO its Corona time so I really need this game. 

Please help me. 

Best regards,

Pernille 

64524852_10217020258172086_9196686322712969216_n.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (1,154 Views)

Re: CAN'T TRAVEL TO CITY PLACES

★★★ Pro

By looking at the picture it's jungle adventure and I don't think you can travel to the temples like that you have to find the routes to the temples.

Message 2 of 5 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Pernille-KB 
The answer from @Rachelharris31  is correct. Districts in the various worlds now have markers like the one in your image. They give a brief description of that area. In the case of Jungle adventures you can travel to the Trails Head (entrance to jungle) area by selecting one of the lots there.  Then enter the jungle to find your way to the temples.
The same is true for San Myshuno (City Living) You can go to the art district by choosing the Art Center or any of the apartments there.
Basically choose any residential or community lot to travel.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 3 of 5 (1,089 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm usually able to press these buttons that are at parks and common areas in all games.

And yes, I can get there via a lot. But when I do, it doesn't count as if I've been there, so my Sims work tasks can't be solved.

Message 4 of 5 (1,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Pernille-KB wrote:

I'm usually able to press these buttons that are at parks and common areas in all games.

And yes, I can get there via a lot. But when I do, it doesn't count as if I've been there, so my Sims work tasks can't be solved.

Work task? Are you talking about the careers from City Living?
Please clarify so I can help you better.

Edit: Please clarify what you are using to play the game.
Are you on console? Or PC/Mac?

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 5 of 5 (1,003 Views)