Re: Can't Put Fish in Coolers

by PugLove888

Original Post

Can't Put Fish in Coolers

★★★ Apprentice

Unable to place fish inside either camping cooler for off grid living/gardening.

- Cheers & Best!

Message 1 of 5 (956 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ttuthill I must admit, I haven't tried adding fish or other items to the coolers in the past. I just tested on my off-the-grid lot and found the fruit, prepared food, applesauce and several different fish that my sim just caught could be dragged to the refrigerator, but not to either of the coolers on the lot. Ice can be added to the refrigerator also, but it does not appear to be an option to add it to the coolers. It appears you cannot add anything to a cooler, but you only can use it to take things from - the things that come in it by default (basically snack and beverage items).

Following are the only options I see on both coolers (cracks me up that I can select to knit beanies when clicking it - I assume because I can sit on it...):Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 3.20.50 PM.png

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 5 (928 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I would love if this was possible though, my angler needs to preserve their catch's quality.

Message 3 of 5 (885 Views)

Champion

@DonroaAkashu I agree! It would be a fantastic option... I would love to get the option of adding ice to the cooler and having it be useable to keep fish and other items fresh until it's melted! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 5 (874 Views)

Champion

@ttuthill , @DonroaAkashu , and @SheriGR  I agree that this would be a useful feature! 🐟🐠🐡

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (857 Views)