Can't Post Topics

by RickxAbsinthe43

Original Post

Can't Post Topics

★ Guide

I can't post a topic. Nothing happens when I click Submit. I'm trying to report possible bugs.

Message 1 of 10 (593 Views)

Re: Can't Post Topics

@RickxAbsinthe43  Please make sure that the entire bug template is filled out, and that you write something in the comment section below the template itself, even if it's "nothing else to say" or similar.  Please also make sure that this site is set to the same language as the bug forum where you'd like to post.  You can change the language through the dropdown menu at the top of the screen.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 10 (582 Views)

★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict I believe I followed these steps. Still cannot post.
Message 3 of 10 (554 Views)

@RickxAbsinthe43  Try a different browser, or a different device if you're using your phone.  And please let me know what device(s) and browser(s) haven't been working for you.  Let me know what section you're trying to post in as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 10 (541 Views)

★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict I find it hard to use anything other than Chrome because I keep forgetting my login no matter how hard I try, and I'm logged in on Chrome. I'm trying to post in Bug Reports. It worked about a week ago.
Message 5 of 10 (525 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Is your language set to English when you try posting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (520 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes, it's set to English.
Message 7 of 10 (497 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Could you post a picture of a filled out form (you might need to take multiple) ? Maybe someone catches the eye.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (482 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I forgot about this thread! I actually submitted a bug report now and it worked. I'm sorry my memory has been bad lately.
Message 9 of 10 (443 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 I know the feeling :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (425 Views)