Can't Build A Bundle

by suzieeful

Original Post

Can't Build A Bundle

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to build a bundle for The Sims 4. I still have Snowy Escape to purchase as an expansion pack, and I have several other packs that I haven't bought yet, so it doesn't make sense why I can't purchase or create a bundle. When I select the option to build my bundle for the sims, it gives me a message that says "Bundling not available. You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new." I'm not sure what to do as this has been popping up for a while, and I haven't been able to purchase any more packs this way anymore. I've read people saying that sometimes it takes a while for a new expansion pack to become available to bundle, but Snowy Escape has already been out for a while now. 

Message 1 of 4 (988 Views)

Re: Can't Build A Bundle

@suzieeful  Which game and stuff packs have you not yet bought?  The Werewolves pack is new enough that it may not be available for bundling either, so you may need to use a different game pack instead.

If this isn't the issue, please let me know whether you're using the Origin website or the app to try to bundle, and whether the other one works.  Please also list the packs you don't own, other than kits, which can't be bundled.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same thing. I still have Get Famous, High School Years, My Wedding Stories, Bowling Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, and Nifty Knitting Stuff, to get. I've been trying to bundle Get Famous, can't bundle, I get the "You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new." message. I have one of each pack available to get. 
I've tried Origin App, Origin website, and EA App

Message 3 of 4 (854 Views)

@Aussie-Blue-Fox  My Wedding Stories isn't yet available to bundle.  That's a bit surprising to me, since it's been out for a few months now, and I'll ask around if this is by design.  But for now, that explains your issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (826 Views)