Re: Can soulmates with maxed romance before becoming werewolves become fated mat

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can soulmates with maxed romance before becoming werewolves become fated mates?

★★★ Novice

Hi! I have the werewolf pack and my two SIMs are a married couple household, maxed in their relationship. They were both bit at the same time by the local wolf alpha, transformed for the first time within minutes of each other, are now both runts. Now their pregnant.

I really want them to become fated mates but I have tried dialogue option after dialogue option in friendly and romance and it's never an option. I never see it in the werewolf option either. Is it because they were already maxed in their relationship and married before they became werewolves?

Thank you to any and all who can offer insight! I'm really enjoying the pack.
Message 1 of 10 (908 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can soulmates with maxed romance before becoming werewolves become fated mat

Message 10 of 10 (669 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@meorime It's not an option, fated mate is shown as sentiment.

Did you do romance interactions and didn't get it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (872 Views)

★★★ Novice

Many romance options. No sentiment mentioned that I recall, will double check after work. 

Message 3 of 10 (849 Views)

Hero
@meorime Usually you'll see on their moodlets if they are mates. If you flirt with someone that isn't you'll get negative ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (815 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, I checked and the image below shows the current sentiments and relationship stats between them. For some reason, Fated Mate never comes up. Is there a way to trigger it?

ts4 mashafintaan relationship.png

Message 5 of 10 (781 Views)

★★★ Novice

To test, I tried using the cheat and even that fails. I tried separating Fintach from the household in case that was the problem. Still fails.

Message 6 of 10 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@meorime Did you check if the Sim has any other fated mate sentiment already ? (with another Sim)

It's possible that there's a bug that they don't trigger if they're soulmates already.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (754 Views)

★★★ Novice

I checked. No fated mate for either of them. I'll file it as a bug. 

Message 8 of 10 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@meorime Yeah, think that's best.

Just create a new thread in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

there's a template there to fill out. I'll merge this afterwards.

If you're not prompted for the template in the bug forum, please include this info: 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (697 Views)

Message 10 of 10 (670 Views)