Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can sims live in selvadorada since update nov2020

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can sims live in selvadorada since update nov2020

★★★ Newbie

I want to buy Jungle Adventure, because I like the world and culture. I didn't buy it yet, because sims can only rent a house there for a vacation. They cannot live there. But now that there was a patch update that made rental houses possible in every world, I was wondering if it goes the other way too. Can you place 'residential' lots in that world now and have your sims live there?

Message 1 of 3 (78 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@Ekenna10593 You can't live in vacation world's still.

I don't work for EA. I'm a player helping other players. Please do not send me PMs unless requested.
Sims 4 Console FAQ | Sims 4 Console Patch Notes
If a post solved your issue, don't forget to mark it as a solution!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@Ekenna10593 You can't live in vacation world's still.

I don't work for EA. I'm a player helping other players. Please do not send me PMs unless requested.
Sims 4 Console FAQ | Sims 4 Console Patch Notes
If a post solved your issue, don't forget to mark it as a solution!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Sadly no residential lots (yet) but you can - pre-build (before your Sim arrives) and you can extend a Vacation - and you can do some kinds of "work".  I put roommates in my house (used the air mattress to cover the extra beds needed for my family) and they paid rent while I had my Sims Vacationing in the Jungle.  Wrote a book and had it published and collected lots of treasures,  Sims were there 16 days - I only sent them home because of the heat.   I may be a bit odd but Jungle Adventures is my favorite.

Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)
Twitter Stream