Can sims live in selvadorada since update nov2020

by Ekenna10593

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can sims live in selvadorada since update nov2020

★★ Novice

I want to buy Jungle Adventure, because I like the world and culture. I didn't buy it yet, because sims can only rent a house there for a vacation. They cannot live there. But now that there was a patch update that made rental houses possible in every world, I was wondering if it goes the other way too. Can you place 'residential' lots in that world now and have your sims live there?

Message 1 of 4 (8,123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can sims live in selvadorada since update nov2020

Hero (Retired)
@Ekenna10593 You can't live in vacation world's still.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,104 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Ekenna10593 You can't live in vacation world's still.
Message 2 of 4 (8,105 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sadly no residential lots (yet) but you can - pre-build (before your Sim arrives) and you can extend a Vacation - and you can do some kinds of "work".  I put roommates in my house (used the air mattress to cover the extra beds needed for my family) and they paid rent while I had my Sims Vacationing in the Jungle.  Wrote a book and had it published and collected lots of treasures,  Sims were there 16 days - I only sent them home because of the heat.   I may be a bit odd but Jungle Adventures is my favorite.

Message 3 of 4 (8,094 Views)

★ Novice

I have the Paranormal stuff pack and it allows me to change the rental lot type to Haunted House Residential lot type. I don't think that's really what you're looking for but it was the closest thing I could figure out. 

Message 4 of 4 (4,598 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help