Can screenshots be photos

by Wolfie_GirlXox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can screenshots be photos

★★★★ Apprentice

Is there a way to turn screenshots into photos your sims can use? I've seen people with photos that I don't think you can get with the photo feature but I have no idea how they do it

Message 1 of 2 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can screenshots be photos

Champion

@Wolfie_GirlXox I am not 100% on your question. But screenshots can't be used by your sims to add to an inventory or to be used in any other way. However, there is a way you can take screenshots from your Sims point of view. Using the shift and tab keys will give you the first-person camera using that while making a screenshot will give you a different angle all together. Still this will still be a screenshot. Not a photo your Sim took. Hope this will answer your question.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (370 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can screenshots be photos

Champion

@Wolfie_GirlXox I am not 100% on your question. But screenshots can't be used by your sims to add to an inventory or to be used in any other way. However, there is a way you can take screenshots from your Sims point of view. Using the shift and tab keys will give you the first-person camera using that while making a screenshot will give you a different angle all together. Still this will still be a screenshot. Not a photo your Sim took. Hope this will answer your question.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 2 (371 Views)