Re: Can save from gallery but not my own personal builds

by unseenlarks

Original Post

Can save from gallery but not my own personal builds

★★ Novice

Hi! I've seen a lot of these similar problems within the past year, but none that were the same as my problem. I have no problems saving a build or a character from the gallery to my Library. However every I have tried to save my own personal builds and characters none of them show up in my Library or when I do a search within the gallery. It does show up in my feed as a notification that I saved but no where else can I access the saves. Has anyone had the same problem and been able to fix it??

Not related but I recently cleared out ALL custom content that I had downloaded from the game and from my laptop. I also completely scraped all of my previous saved games from original download of Sims 4 back in March. Working super fresh and only two characters and 1 build so far of my own making have cc. Some Gallery builds I saved to my library did have debugged and CC so I don't think that is entirely the problem?

Message 1 of 4 (305 Views)

★★ Expert

@LILLMIKKILLS--i've often had to tick 'include custom content' under 'view content by' (gallery filters) to get everything to show up--even when i wasn't using any cc!

Message 2 of 4 (277 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh my goodness, I feel like such a noob haha. Thank you that definitely did the trick! Don't happen to know anything about the mermaid scale legs do you??

Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

★★ Expert

glad that worked. Standard smile

no, i don't know anything about that. have you noticed a bug? Frown hopefully someone who owns IL can help you. in the meantime you could try deleting localthumbcache.package and repairing the game, it can't hurt.

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)