Can You Not Create Updates That Makes Sims4 Life More Realistic?

by Israel848484

Original Post

Can You Not Create Updates That Makes Sims4 Life More Realistic?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi ! As a Sims 4 player I often in origin notify they have new updates that need to be downloaded. And they add fun stuff with the updates like new kinds of foods and clothes. But my question is can whoever is behind these updates also fix some stuff in the games that make them more realistic ? Like in relationship and woohoo options? Its rare that people really hide under their blankets like that spinning around like inside a magical disco ball! It would be fun to have singing a serenade as option too and for kids to be able to pray with parents or have more social options like playing hide and seek.. or play with barbie dolls together. 

/Tanja 

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 1 of 5 (471 Views)

Re: Can You Not Create Updates That Makes Sims4 Life More Realistic?

★★★ Newbie
@Israel848484 can you please put a realistic mod in my sims so my sims can look cooler
Message 2 of 5 (400 Views)

Champion

@Israel848484 , the Sims has always been a lighthearted game with wacky or goofy things happening (from the original Sims up to Sims 4).  This humor is what draws many people to the game.  I understand that not everyone feels this way, but it is a hallmark of the game.  Wink

As for woohoo, having Sims under the covers is a funny way to give them their privacy.  This way the game can also keep its Teen rating, allowing more people to be able to play the game. 

As for serenading other Sims, you can serenade another Sim but it can be tricky to get the option to show up.  I believe your Sim needs to be Inspired for the option to show up, although it should make the other Sim Flirty. Many people have luck serenading while playing the piano or guitar for this reason, as playing an instrument often makes your Sims Inspired! 💗

As for praying, the Sims tends to not include anything overtly religious.  There might be some Mods out there that allow this, if you are playing on a PC or Mac. 

The Sims couldn't play Barbie dolls without an agreement with Barbie's company (I think it is still Mattel, but I don't keep up with that). Also, there isn't much need for this since they already have dollhouses in the game! 😉

I would love to play hide and seek in the game!  That is an awesome suggestion! Party hat🥰

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree,

In the Sims 4, many players noticed in the game that there are not many consequences as in the previous games even though it should have been the case.

Now with Sims 4, it feels too save, less risks and less realistic. Small details matter too!!!

There should be more drama in the Sims 4 as well for example:

- A reputation status should be in the game, because that will have influence on the sims whenever it's good or bad.

- When a sim is in a romantic relationship and cheats on him/her, shows affection for the other sim in public too often, other sims might notice it like Sims 3 and will gossip about it.

The player or another sim that have seen the sim being unfaithful has the option to tell the sim who got cheated on to tell the truth and the sim who got cheated on will accuse the partner of being unfaithful. Or when the children gets involved. For example when a child or teen sees one of the parents kissing another sim they get upset, maybe running to his/her room and will cry or get angry with them and their relationship between their parent gets lower. Teens will do the same but maybe they can call the cheating parent out and if their relationship is really bad, teens can run away from home like Sims 2,  i twas thinking, maybe it would be a nice small detail to put in the game if the child or teen witnessed the cheating and cry, that the older siblings can comfort each other. Friends and family members could also get affected by it if the cheating sim is friends with them and they will get upset with him/her.

- Friendships, when a sim is best friends or bff with another sim, the sim can also have more than 1 best friends. If a sim finds out that his/her best friend is gossiping badly about him/her too often or make up a rumor about the specific sim, then the sim gets the backstabbed moodle,is angry and upset and their relationship goes low.

what's also weird is that teens, young adults, adults and elders can't make out while standing and/or lying on the bed but can make out on the couch.

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

Champion

@ChakaiB , yes I liked the negative consequences of the earlier games.  Even the Sims 1 had them to an extent, such as with the Genie Lamp...  great things could happen or disaster! Raised eyebrow
You mentioned reputation in TS3 and other Sims reacting in both TS3 and TS2.  I also miss the Fears that Sims in TS2 had alongside their Wants!  A very Neat Sim might fear using the bathroom on a public lot, but also might have a Want to go out on a date, making the date more challenging (not to mention if that same Sim also had a fear of being rejected for a romantic interaction!) 😅

I also agree with you that it is weird that Sims can make out sitting on the couch, but not in bed or standing up! 🤣

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (325 Views)