Can I Play My Xbox One Sims 4 Saves on PC?

by PenguinFoop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I Play My Xbox One Sims 4 Saves on PC?

★ Guide

I currently have almost all of the packs and everything for Sims 4 (only missing Nifty Knitting and Tiny Living) on my Xbox one but I'm considering buying everything again for the pc.  However, i do not want to do this if my saves on my Xbox are not transferrable to pc and vice versa.  So as the title says can I play my Xbox Sims 4 saves on my pc?

Message 1 of 3 (1,249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I Play My Xbox One Sims 4 Saves on PC?

@PenguinFoop  No, sorry, you can't load XBox saves on PC or vice versa.  You can however upload your sims to the Gallery and download them onto your PC.  You'd still be starting new saves with them, but the sims' jobs and skills would be intact.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,202 Views)

All Replies

@PenguinFoop  No, sorry, you can't load XBox saves on PC or vice versa.  You can however upload your sims to the Gallery and download them onto your PC.  You'd still be starting new saves with them, but the sims' jobs and skills would be intact.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (1,203 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, uploading to the gallery and then downloading to the pc/Xbox isn't what I'm looking for.  There are times when I can't play the Xbox so would like to be able to continue with my save.  But since this isn't an option, I'll not spend the money re-buying all packs for my pc.

Thanks for the response.

Message 3 of 3 (1,182 Views)