Can EA please add a diagonal stairs option?

by lorilei0120

Original Post

Can EA please add a diagonal stairs option?

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so i was playing Sims 4, making a house, when i realized that i needed stairs to lead to the second and third stories. I chose a place to put my stairs, (which was a diagonal area, by the way) and i turned my stairs. I came to the unfortunate realization that Stairs can't turn diagonally like objects. I kept trying and trying, i even tried using the Sims 3 camera, and then looked for a mod for it. sadly, i did't find one, and i find it quite annoying that i cant put my stairs in the location that i wanted to. It would be awesome if EA added in a diagonal stairs option/mode.Raised eyebrowDisappointed

Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)

Re: Can EA please add a diagonal stairs option?

Champion (Retired)

@lorilei0120 
You can twist them, you can turn them and make all kinds of configurations but unfortunately there is no diagonal option.
But we can all dream. You voice the wish of many builders everywhere and maybe that will someday come true.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: Can EA please add a diagonal stairs option?

Champion

@lorilei0120, and @EuphorialQueen , I agree that this would be wonderful in the game!  Especially since we have diagonal rooms that we can build, it would make sense for them to have diagonal stairs! Heart  Hopefully they will add this to the game! Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)