Re: Camera photos in console?

by paulapg89

Original Post

Camera photos in console?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there a way for photos taken by a sim using the camera to get saved in console? specifically PS4? I know they get saved as screenshots on PC

Message 1 of 3 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @paulapg89

When I'm on Playstation, I use the share button to bring up the screenshot option. When you select screenshot the image on your screen (minus the share menu options) will be snapped and stored in your Playstations Capture Gallery

The Capture Gallery can be located in the Settings menu. In that menu, select System Storage Management and the Capture Gallery and your PlayStation Screenshots will appear there by Game Title. The great thing is after locating it, the Capture Gallery shortcut will appear as the most recent app opened on your account homepage so it'll be one button push away for the next time you want to check out your Gallery photos. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna thanks for the reply! My question is for when my sims take the picture with the camera, i know that in PC those get saved as screenshot by the game, is there a way to do that with PS4?
Because if i take a screenshot while my sim is using the Moschino camera, for example, to capture a pose, the camera UI with the grid and buttons will show too
Message 3 of 3 (714 Views)