Re: Calendar is not showing up

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Calendar is not showing up

★★★ Newbie

I've never made a post here because I've never experienced a glitch or bug this severe for me, I was adding holidays to my calendar today after the new patch and I tabbed out quickly to look for a few more holiday ideas and then when I came back in my game my calendar screen was down and the game was playing normally except there was no longer a calendar icon, like none at all, I can't look at the calendar or edit any holidays anymore. I've tried restarting my game, uninstalling all mods, and uninstalling the game entirely but nothing worked and the calendar icon is still down. Does anyone have an idea why this happened or how I can fix it? Btw I can see weather forecasts since that part of the UI is still there I just can't look at or edit the calendar.

Message 1 of 9 (1,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully this screenshot goes up, best one I could get with the UI in it to show what I mean

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,012 Views)

All Replies

Could you try going back to an older save file?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've gone on multiple different games and started a new one and my calendar isn't there for any of them, I have no clue how I broke it this bad

Message 3 of 9 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully this screenshot goes up, best one I could get with the UI in it to show what I mean

Message 4 of 9 (2,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wait nevermind I'm really dumb and the calendar is in a different spot than I thought

Message 5 of 9 (1,936 Views)

Hahaha easy fix! Thanks for letting us know.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 9 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sabremike01 i dont even have that calender icon at the bottom! is it a mod or something? i started playing the sims a week ago so im a noob.
Message 7 of 9 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@llama090944 You need the seasons expansion pack 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (1,452 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (1,426 Views)