Calendar and holidays wrong

by ximenarifai

Original Post

Calendar and holidays wrong

★★★★ Apprentice

So, after today my Seasons calendar seems to be messed up. Usually the year begins with spring, then summer, fall & winter, but mine is starting with summer, then fall, winter and finally spring. Also, the holidays are in the wrong seasons, like for example, Winterfest  and New Year's are both in fall, while Love Day and Flower Bunny holiday are during winter. 

I play on a Macbook Air (2017) and do use CC and mods, thought it was MCCC at first, but then I took the mod out, repaired the game, and the calendar is still wrong.

I would appreciate any advice on this issue, thank you! 

Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Re: Calendar and holidays wrong

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ximenarifai  You can always adjust the calendar to your own liking! When you open the calendar you will see the day on the left. I marked Winter fest as an example.

Just below this notation you will see an option to adjust it. There you can fill in all sort of activities that your household can do. Just to the right of that you see the trashcan. Press it and delete the whole configuration of that day. You can now click on any other day in your calendar and fill in the activities you want your household to do. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-14 104637.png

One of the gamechangers, LukeThePlumbob, has made a nice instruction-video when you need some more information: https://youtu.be/lRmUnmW-ATc 

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (370 Views)

Re: Calendar and holidays wrong

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you! I will check the video out

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)