Re: Calendar and Star Light event glitch

by Shaw2011

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You need to go in.

What Venue where you at?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 17 (753 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was at the studio PBP. I couldn't get in because my sim wasn't even a notable newcomer yet. A couple of celebs showed up, they too hung out outside and no host showed up. Like I said I was there long after 11pm.

Message 12 of 17 (747 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You have to be at least 1 star celebrity to get in or bribe the bouncer. You can also fight the bouncer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 17 (741 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I know all that. The thing is the ceremony did not take place. Usually as soon as you load into the lot you get a pop up saying it's starting, it didn't happen. After a short while the restriction on star level lifts and you can go in even less than 1 star level. Even if you don't go in you will see the celebs gathering inside and a host there was no host. I checked the calendar and there is no award ceremony on there even though it was a Sunday night after 7pm.

Message 14 of 17 (735 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I can't recall getting a note about it starting. If my Sim is not of sufficient celeb level I just click the rope and lower the level.

Message 15 of 17 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't have seasons and have no mods or cc installed. The Starlight accolades have just stopped working. My sim is always at the venue by 5.30pm and stays until 11. The paparazzi, bouncers, fans and celebrities showup but no host so the event never happens. This happens 100% of the time in all my saves.

Message 16 of 17 (639 Views)

★ Novice

I know exactly what you are talking about!  I am fully aware of the event because my sims would go every week!  I could get never get my sims nominated nor get an award.  Now the event does not show on the calendar and the event does not take place anymore!

Message 17 of 17 (424 Views)