Re: [CD feedback] Lack of "animal shelter" and "animal control jo

by redashxo

Original Post

[CD feedback] Lack of "animal shelter" and "animal control job"

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This game like to create homeless sims and pets even you have plenty of unplayed sims.

By visiting a park or opening a vet clinic a long time.

They created this C&D ep too quickly. If this is a resuaurant, surely the meal will be rated "poor".

Anyway, NPCs who visit your lot when you try an adoption or neglect have a "animal control" job.

Why not make it playable?

[1] Animal shelter Lot type.

Almost same as "generic" lot, but spawn a strays and 1 sim(have job name on top of the name; must be unplayed OR generated-sim) by default inside the lot.

Building requirements are some closed space, such as cage.

You can visit this lot and;

a. Adoption: click a stray - "Adopt ($200)".

b. Given up: travel with a pet here, and talk to the worker sim to give up a pet.

Pet traveled with you here will receive "fear" buff while inside this lot.

Pet adopted from this lot will receive 6 hours happy buff.

[2] Animal control job

- Keep the town clean!

Travel to the park lot and patrol. Catch a stray. (stray will teleport to [1] lot)

-I wanna have this stray!

While inside the [1] lot, random sim[*A] appear and ring a bell.

Then you go talk to him/her and he/she will go home with their new pet[*B].

*A - just like GTW's Retail system. This sim must be unplayed one or generated one ,not played household.

*B - select random stray from current deposit([1]'s cage), make cat|dog run to new owner, sim and pet walk outside the lot,(and delete both household because I don't want homeless household).

https://share.riseup.net/#GtblYG0zg5P4WCAHYzWAQw

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Re: [CD feedback] Lack of "animal shelter" and "animal control jo

★★★ Apprentice

That's a cool idea! I think it would be a cool job for a teen. Or maybe, somehow just edit and make more use out of a veterinary clinic. Set up stray kennels inside of a vet and the adult could work vet while a teen does part time as animal rescue.

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)