CC eyes continuously changes back to an EA color

by Synzorasize

Original Post

CC eyes continuously changes back to an EA color

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi guys. I was just wondering something. Whenever I want to edit an outfit of my sim (like a cold weather outfit) I find it changes back for some reason. I even set the eyes to be available on every single outfit but to no avail. It's available for every age and gender as well, all the swatches. This is annoying because I continuously have to go into cas.fulleditmode every time and load into CAS. It even displayed the EA eyes when I changed it back! How annoying! What might be happening?

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: CC eyes continuously changes back to an EA color

Champion
@Synzorasize Probably your CC needs updating after the patches and after Snowy Escape. Just go to the website of the maker of this cc and try to find if there is an update for it. Hopefully you will find it.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: CC eyes continuously changes back to an EA color

★★★★ Apprentice
@Trismagistos Thanks for your help, but it's still happening after I updated it. I wonder if it has to do with the Eco Lifestyle patch? They're non-default eyes however. This is driving me crazy as the eyes are a big part in a story I'm writing and seeing them turn back to EA eyes I cannot stand. Frown I haven't tried it with the other swatches yet but the first swatch is having serious problems. :/ I might try and change the instance numbers or ask on Sims 4 Studio.
Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)