CC crash

by LanaSimmi

Original Post

CC crash

★★★★ Novice

Hello. So recently my game has been crashing a lot, and I figured it was from the cc. I was playing a few days ago and everything worked fine, the next day I downloaded some CC and the game stopped working. I then removed the CC I downloaded that day from the mod folder figuring it was what caused the game not to load. But even after removing that CC the game wouldn't start. So I removed all the CC I have from the mod folder and started the game and it worked fine, but after putting in only 10 CC folders in mods againg it didn't work. Does anyone know what the problem is? So far I have never had problem with it but now it looks like my game won't support any of the CC anymore. It stops at the loading screen and doesn't move, I have left it to load for 2 hours and nothing, and after going to Task Manager it says "Not Responding". Please help, I really don't want to play my game without my CC.

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: CC crash

Champion

@LanaSimmi, that's great that you figured out the source of your problems was CC related. :eahigh_file:  Now, if you want to continue playing with CC you have to figure out exactly which CC item (or items) is causing the problem! Disappointed   First, I would go back to where you got each piece of CC to see if there are any recent updates to it, as CC needs to be updated every time EA updates the actual game.  (There are also some sites that should have a list of updated CC).  I would only try at first to replace the CC that is current to the game.  

So, is there more than one item of CC in each of your CC folders, or does each item of CC have its own folder?  That could make a difference since testing CC in your game can be sort of like testing for allergies, where you have to test each thing one at a time. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)