CC Bed glitches when placed inside but outside its fine

by Kiki3711

Original Post

CC Bed glitches when placed inside but outside its fine

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since the most recent update this bed places normally outside, but when placed inside it messes up, its also the only item that seems to have this issue.Is anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix please and thank you! (this is my first time posting so I am unsure if I am doing this right) Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: CC Bed glitches when placed inside but outside its fine

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Kiki3711 I can't tell which CC furniture/bed item you are referring to because the picture did not upload correctly. It's fairly common for CC furniture to become obsolete after a major game patch like we got on June 3rd. Sometimes the CC creator will create updated versions to make them compatible again. The best place to check for an update is either the CC creator's website or whichever other website you downloaded the file. You can also research broken CC files and perhaps find links for replacements here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patc...

If there is some way thru whichever website you downloaded the file to contact the CC creator you might want to let them know their item seems to require updating.

Good luck, I hope this helps :D

I'm just a regular Sims player, I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: CC Bed glitches when placed inside but outside its fine

★★★ Novice

Sorry about the photo! I attached it again I think it worked this time. Ill try the link and contacting the creator. Thank you very much for your help! :D 

Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)