CAS

by che117

Original Post

CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I hadn't play sims for the past 4-5 months, today i decided to pick it up and went into cas.

is this some new patch i didn't read about? but whenever i put on tank tops or something similar, there's a white shirt underneath.

I don't want that, it's not like I put my sims in lingerie or naked. any way to get rid of that?

this is the dumbest thing I seen in my life....

(No it has nothing to do with the individual cc pieces as I played with those cc for a long time, I can literally remember every swatches)

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: CAS

[ Edited ]

Edit:  I just saw your edit.  To clarify, custom content can become outdated, and it sounds like there have been several game patches since the last time you played.

@che117  Issues like this are usually caused by outdated or poorly made custom content.  Please remove your cc and test: move the entire Mods folder to the desktop, delete localthumbcache.package, go back into CAS, and see whether the undershirt is still present.  I'm not saying you need to play without cc entirely, just that this is a good test to see whether it is in fact a cc file that's causing the issue.

If the white shirt is gone, you can add your cc back in batches, testing each time to see whether the issue comes back.  If and when it does, you'll need to split that last batch and retest until you find the source of the problem.  Then you can add back your other cc (be sure to test it again, in case more than one file is affected) and go back to playing.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)