Re: [By design] Pro ticket doesn't apply to Sweet Treat bonus event

by Ternipu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[By design] Pro ticket doesn't apply to Sweet Treat bonus event

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello from wintery Finland!

Lets try to explain, my game is in Finnish so sorry if I don't write event names correctly in English.

So, I finnished the Sweet Treat event and got the Xmas tree and sofa. I had the pro ticket on. When I finnished the main Sweet Treat, bonus one appeared. But, lost all of those brown and star "event tokens" and my pro ticket. What????! Same event but bonus extra, same tokens used. C'mon! Why this was decided or was it a bug? 

Message 1 of 4 (694 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sweet Treat bonus event

[ Edited ]
Hero

Terve @Ternipu! 😊

As far as I’ve understood Holiday Sweet Treat event and the bonus event are 2 different events. So, getting the grand prize in the Sweet treat event starts the bonus event from the zero. (I got only the bonus event since I’ve completed this event earlier.)
It was said in other thread that the Pro ticket isn’t meant for the bonus event.

I think this was at least poorly communicated, not necessarily a bug (even though there are lot of bugs at the moment).

edit: added the link

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sweet Treat bonus event

[ Edited ]
Hero

Terve @Ternipu! 😊

As far as I’ve understood Holiday Sweet Treat event and the bonus event are 2 different events. So, getting the grand prize in the Sweet treat event starts the bonus event from the zero. (I got only the bonus event since I’ve completed this event earlier.)
It was said in other thread that the Pro ticket isn’t meant for the bonus event.

I think this was at least poorly communicated, not necessarily a bug (even though there are lot of bugs at the moment).

edit: added the link

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (677 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I experienced the same thing.  That's why I'm here to find out if it was indeed a bug.

I'm disappointed to find out it's not.   

This sucks!  I purchased my ticket on December 9th and completed the regular challenge today.  I still had a good 4 days left.  I feel as though I've been slighted.

I'll think again before I spend the $10 for the ticket next time.

If it doesn't apply in the bonus, why does the pro mixer even show up with prizes?  Doesn't make sense.  

Message 3 of 4 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@clictock81 Yep, I must agree. It felt so stupid that same tokens and pro ticket wasn't on in same but extra event.
Message 4 of 4 (610 Views)