Re: [OPEN] Tutorial not available/ No option to turn Tutorial back on

by PugLove888

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
I would like to play the tutorial again...
Message 41 of 44 (1,316 Views)

Re: Tutorial not available/ No option to turn Tutorial back on

Community Manager

Hey all, 

The Sims 4 tutorial was intentionally removed, and players can expect new and exciting introductions to our game that we’re working through now.

EACade
Message 42 of 44 (6,660 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SIMply_estella , the tutorial was removed because it was broken. It was very easy to get stuck in it, not allowing you to finish the tutorial . 

@Nakashimafied , the tutorial only existed for a short time ... the Sims 4 existed for several years before there even was that tutorial that they have since removed! Raised eyebrow  However, the game has always had in-game lessons.  See the paragraph below for how to access it! 🔽

@1suyvsvwc6vh , according to the post from yesterday by @EA_Cade on the last page of this thread, EA is working on some sort of replacement for the tutorial.  Meanwhile, there are Lessons in the game .  Go to the Options Menu (upper right , icon with the 3 dots) and then the box choose the button that is the 5th one down called Lessons. 

I know this isn't quite what you're are looking for, but it might do in a pinch! Wink  The only other thing I can think of are some YouTube tutorials (such as Carl's Sims 4 Guide , who has a How to Play video tutorial from 2019 If You're a Sims 4 Beginner, Watch This - YouTube ).  There might be some other YouTube tutorials around, but since you said it was for your kids, you might want to watch them first to make sure they are something you wouldn't mind your children watching. 
Best of luck! 😇

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 43 of 44 (1,188 Views)

Re: Tutorial not available/ No option to turn Tutorial back on

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade I get why you have to remove the feature. But why were traits locked with it?

Message 44 of 44 (1,097 Views)