Buying TS4 DLC on STEAM and connect it on Origin

by J_Lanz16

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I'm planning to buy DLC on Steam since there is on-going sale there. And it makes me wonder, if Im going to buy some SP, EP, or GP on Steam and connect it on my Origin account where most of my The Sims 4 stuffs are there, will it work without any fail? or should I still buy Base Game on Steam in order to make it work? Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im planning to buy DLC on STEAM since there is on-going sale on STEAM. And it makes me wonder, if Im going to buy some SP, EP, or GP on STEAM and connect it on my Origin account where most of my TS4 stuffs are there, will it work without any fail? or should I still buy BG on STEAM in order to make it work? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Buying TS4 DLC on STEAM and connect it on Origin

Hero
@J_Lanz16 Does Steam even let you buy DLC without the base game ? Thought that wasn't possible.

From what I understand you can't connect your Origin Account without the base game on Steam so you'll probably need to buy base on Steam as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)