Re: Bundling Sims EcoLiving

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Cannot build a bundle on origin - Eco lifestyle

Champion (Retired)

@LittleScaryWolf 

Eco Lifestyle is not yet available for bundling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 21 of 27 (518 Views)

build your own bundle sims4 trouble

★★★ Newbie

So the new expansion pack came out recently (eco-living) and I wanted to get it in a build your own bundle with Strangerville (last GP I have to buy) and a stuff pack. But every time I go to the build your own bundle it says that my collection is to big and to buy individually. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Message 22 of 27 (485 Views)

Dot.: build your own bundle sims4 trouble

Hero (Retired)
Message 23 of 27 (450 Views)

Why is Eco lifestyle not available for bundling?

★★★ Novice

I have seen that the Eco Lifestyle won't be available for bundling until later, and I wondered why this is? Earlier I have noticed that the packs became available for this on the day of or the day after release. Therefore I wonder why this time is different?

I am a bit confused.

Message 24 of 27 (460 Views)

Re: Why is Eco lifestyle not available for bundling?

★ Guide

because its an expansion and they want to get the most money from it the 1st weeks sales as fast as possible b4 gaming magazines or bloggers write bad reviews and convince players not to get it,then they'll bundle later when they need money for it when its not selling on its own

Message 25 of 27 (427 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cannot Build A Bundle

★★★ Newbie

Man, my problem is Orgin not registering the BYO Bundle properly. It keeps wanting to merge the base game+pack with the BYO Pack Bundle like it wants me to buy the base game that I obviously already have lmao.
It happens on and off, both on the website and on the launcher.

I just want the paaaaaaacks ugh.

Message 26 of 27 (411 Views)

Re: Bundling Sims EcoLiving

@sbheitzman  For anyone following along, Eco Lifestyle is now available for bundling, as of earlier today:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/FAQ-The-Sims-4-Eco-Lifestyle-Expansion-Pack-re...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 27 of 27 (329 Views)