Bundle cottage living

by leedlsims

Original Post

not able to purchase a bundle

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to purchase a sims4 bundle
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to purchase a sims4 bundle I see a message saying "Bundling not available: You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new." I see this even though I am missing at least 1 of each of the expansion, game, and stuff packs that can be bundled.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to purchase cottage living as a bundle with a game and stuff pack.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure if this is because the pack just came out but as far as I know I should be able to purchase a sims4 bundle as long as I am missing at least 1 of the expansion, game, and stuff packs available to purchase (which I am). I have attempted to purchase a bundle from both the origin launcher as well as the origin website and neither has worked for me. 

Message 31 of 49 (1,694 Views)

Unable to purchase Cottage Living as part of a bundle?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to purchase the Cottage Living EP as a bundle with Dream Home Decorator GP and one of the SP.  But I keep receiving the message from Origin that I cannot purchase a bundle because I have collected everything. 

I don't understand why Cottage Living is unavailable as part of a bundle?  Is this part of the purchasing issues that were previously reported by others?

Message 32 of 49 (1,615 Views)

Re: Unable to purchase Cottage Living as part of a bundle?

Champion (Retired)

@little_buttons 

New Expansions are never available for bundling straight away. Check back in a month or so and see if it has become available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 49 (1,599 Views)

Re: not able to purchase a bundle

★★★★ Novice

@LeanneShiloh Where did you send this? I haven't been able to come in contact with any support

Message 34 of 49 (1,648 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bundle not working

★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, I've just let Origin update itself and was going to make a bundle along with Cottage Living, too。It's the only Expansion Pack that is not listed, unlike all other packs before Cottage Living。

I clicked on LEARN MORE ABOUT BUNDLES and read the notice「If a Sims 4 sale is going on, Packs that arent on sale cant be added to a bundle that you’re building.」

Cottage Living is not "on sale", neither is Eco Lifestyle, but Eco Lifestyle is available to put in a bundle… The other Game Packs & Stuff Packs I chose are neither "on sale", so what is that suppose to mean now?

I cannot test other Expansion Packs, because I own most already, except Eco Lifestyle and now Cottage Living。

Why is Cottage Living being blocked off from creating a bundle specifically?

Message 35 of 49 (1,582 Views)

Re: Build a Bundle is blank/empty

★ Guide

@jpkarlsen Thanks! I did say I would wait and see [if it becomes available to bundle as usual after a few days/weeks] so that is what I will do Standard smile

There is some talk earlier in this current thread about (if one looks into the fine print of bundling) the deal/early buy bonus items potentially impacting the ability to add on other deals, such as bundling, so that is what I am replying to here.

Message 36 of 49 (1,640 Views)

★ Guide

@leedlsims That post from @LeanneShiloh is a bug report submitted typically to this forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs , but since this is not a bug but is a topic/concern relevant to this discussion, a champion of the community moved it to this discussion forum and this thread you created.

Message 37 of 49 (1,635 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry leedlsims, I posted this as a bug report but it seems it may be an intentional decision by EA? Regardless I hope it is resolved/allowed soon! Standard smile

Message 38 of 49 (1,542 Views)

Build your bundle - option doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am trying to build my bundle with Cottage living, Dream Home Decorator and Paranormal Stuff pack. That are only three things (exept kits) that I don't have. When I click "The Sims 4 build your bundle" it shows this announcement:

"Bundling not available
You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new."

Why it doesn't work?
Could you help me?

I would be thankful for the anwser!

Message 39 of 49 (1,273 Views)

Re: Build your bundle - option doesn't work

★ Guide

@LadyRossays Hello!

(I erroneously deleted my previous post after this was merged)

It is because the cottage living pack is new. This discussion has other people in the same boat (like me Standard smile ) Please feel free to read through this discussion for more information. It is currently unclear when the pack will be available for bundling, but in the past, new packs have taken a few days to a few weeks to have this option available.

Message 40 of 49 (1,114 Views)