Original Post

Re: Bundle cottage living

★★ Novice

Thank you how do we stay part of the conversation to know 

Message 21 of 49 (1,134 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage living bundle

Champion (Retired)

@leedlsims 

The issue with not being able to build a bundle has been fixed. When Cottage living will be available for bundling I can't say. It may be a month and it may be longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 22 of 49 (1,117 Views)

Re: Build a Bundle is blank/empty

★★★★★ Novice

LMAO A BIKE AND A TREE THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD ON CC IS NOT WORTH THE $20 IM GETTING OFF THE BUNDLE SEE YA IN SEPTEMBER XD

Message 23 of 49 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sanctiscorpi Like seriously! This was such a dirty move!
Message 24 of 49 (1,074 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@sanctiscorpi IKR, so not worth it compared to a bundle but I don't want to wait until my uni term starts again to be able to play it ):

Message 25 of 49 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Feel like if thats what theyre doing, they could just.... not give us the preorder items if we decide to bundle.

Order by itself? Three preorder items!

Order as a bundle? No preorder items, but $50 for an expansion, gamepack, and stuffpack.

Or... just let us bundle with the preorder items.

Message 26 of 49 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@sanctiscorpi lmaooo literally same

I'm sad about it but I will be okay. EA is really doing too much if they won't let us bundle because of the "deal" items. Let's wait and see though I guess (but I'm sooooo with you on waiting)

@leedlsims same :/

Message 27 of 49 (922 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Theenaabeenaa 

No expansion or game  packs have ever been available to bundle from release day. This is the first time there has been an early buy bonus. So since it has never been available to bundle from the beginning that there now are a bonus for ordering before September 2nd has nothing to do with being unable to bundle it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 28 of 49 (866 Views)

Re: When will I be able to bundle Cottage-Living?

Champion

@ilikeyoo-ngi- , hello! I am going to move your post to the Sims 4 section so that you can get the latest updates and answers to your question..

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 29 of 49 (806 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage living bundle

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for sharing this! I do find their response hard to believe though as there has always been a delay when trying to bundle a new expansion and it's sort of silly because it impact those that have already given more money to the game. This delay seems especially long as I've generally been able to bundle the next day but hey, I guess it means I can wait till they resolve some of the expansion bugs! 

Message 30 of 49 (805 Views)