Re: Bundle cottage living

by leedlsims

Original Post

Bundle cottage living

★★★★ Novice

Will the cottage living expansion pack be available as part of a bundle soon enough or will it take a while?

Message 1 of 49 (2,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I was hoping to bundle today too but it won't let me Frown I read somewhere else on answers HQ that it could take a few days, but I hope not. Anyone else have any insight? (I'm convincing myself I'm okay with waiting since they have known bugs with gardening I hope they can fix beforehand)

Message 2 of 49 (2,468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems to be bugs with downloading too, maybe better to wait.

Message 3 of 49 (2,457 Views)

Re: Build a Bundle is blank/empty

★★★ Novice

I cant bundle the new expansion "cottage living" with anything. When I try to purchase a bundle it doesn't pop up in the options. Is this because its new? 

Message 4 of 49 (2,439 Views)

@leedlsims and @Theenaabeenaa  New packs are typically not available for bundling until anywhere from a few days to a few weeks after release.  When Cottage Living can be bundled, I'll post back.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 49 (2,429 Views)

★ Guide

@puzzlezaddict Thanks!

Message 6 of 49 (2,423 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you @puzzlezaddict 

Message 7 of 49 (2,390 Views)

Cottage Living Create A Bundle

★★ Novice

When will we be able to create a bundle deal with Cottage Living? I currently have most of the packs but still need Dream Home Decorator Game Pack, Paranormal Stuff Pack and Cottage Living so I thought I would make a bundle, but it tells me it cannot create a new bundle for me at this time. I was hoping to be able to purchase these items soon. Thanks.

Message 8 of 49 (2,373 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you 😊
Message 9 of 49 (2,370 Views)

Re: Cottage Living Create A Bundle

★★ Apprentice
@auntsince Last time I had the problem, too, and now again. It should work in a short while (at least last time it helped waiting for some hours), I hope we'll be able to buy a bundle, soon!
Message 10 of 49 (2,360 Views)