Bug or what?

by ViciousMegZ

Original Post

Bug or what?

★★★★ Novice

OK, so yesterday I'm playing the sims 4 (I apologize beforehand as this story might be a bit long) and I noticed some weird things. Like when my sim is having a friendly interaction (get to know, ask about day etc.) the romantic "meter" goes up (heart ++) without me doing anything.

But the weirdest thing happened towards the end of the night. Not only did Angela Pleasant steal my sink but I thought it might be fun to have a sim who's a kleptomaniac and swipe stuff to make money. Didn't change anything though, my sim is ambitious, self assured and creative. When we went to the library in Britechester my sim could swipe an object (in this case the lousy 800 simoleons one) she also got energized from swiping and it said from trait but she didn't have that trait...

Anyone have a similar experience?? 

Message 1 of 3 (317 Views)

Re: Bug or what?

Champion (Retired)

@ViciousMegZ 

This is because of the enacted NAPs Sharing is Caring and Free Love. If you don't like them I suggest that you repeal them and enact someones you do like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Bug or what?

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Oh, that makes sense. Thank you so much!
Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)