Bug can't enter pc interaction menu

by aylser01

Original Post

Bug can't enter pc interaction menu

★ Novice

Hi, i have a problem with my sims game... (see the clip) it happend after i installed Laundry Day pack, we tried to fix alot of stuff, different ways to. its glitching like this with the pc, going back and forth between my sims, using the fridge. and i dont know what to do. it happens, with the pack and without... help?

in the video you can see the problem that i can not interact with the pc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxxNW0UfzeQ&feature=youtu.be

Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Bug can't enter pc interaction menu

[ Edited ]
Champion

@aylser01Do you use any custom content or modifications? I so, please turn these off in the game options panel and delete the 'localthumbcache.package' from your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder. Test if your game still glitches.
When you don't use CC or mods try repairing your game through Origin. To do so, rightclick The Sims 4 in the game library of Origin and choose the option repair from the dropdown menu.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Bug can't enter pc interaction menu

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Trismagistos
after i have done this it pc are still bugd  Frown it happend after bought and installed the Laundry Day

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)