Re: Bug Issues - How to Improve Your Shot at a Fix

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug Issues - How to Improve Your Shot at a Fix

★★★★ Guide

I have to say I’ve been a little bewildered, since I came to play this app, at the way in which problems with the product and the little guy are handled.
I’m used to, the product is malfunctioning, if it’s being paid for, the company works on it till it’s fixed. Whatever it is. Until I read this article. It really is different with an online game apparently, and we would do well as players to get developers the best information we can in the way they need it if we want to secure our chances of having our issues resolved quickly. 
Or at all.
Here’s the article. I hope both parties find it helpful. I sure did. It’s a lot of reading but a great place to start if you’re wondering how best to present your issue. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2020/2/7/21122308/gaming-feedback-complain...

#SimsMobileBestOnlineGameEva

Message 1 of 4 (821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 So many good things in this article. Thanks for sharing 🤗
Best way to report bugs on TSM imo, is here at the forums, where the bug report form is made specially for registering relevant information.
I like to make lists if I need to explain what I was doing.
Screenshots are good. Videos are even better. I upload to YT and then post the video. The team might see some useful details on the video that we, players, have missed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (792 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 So many good things in this article. Thanks for sharing 🤗
Best way to report bugs on TSM imo, is here at the forums, where the bug report form is made specially for registering relevant information.
I like to make lists if I need to explain what I was doing.
Screenshots are good. Videos are even better. I upload to YT and then post the video. The team might see some useful details on the video that we, players, have missed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (793 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Absolutely videos are the way to go, @SalixCat. Thanks for the suggestion. I was taking videos of all the mixed up, half completed actions of my Sims during events, and thinking I really had it made, since it was clear beyond a reasonable doubt that my game was badly bugged, and where and how it was bugged, but they started interfering with my tablet activities due to storage issues so I got rid of them all. I had nowhere to post them I didn’t think. Now I will figure out how to link a YouTube video and those pesky bugs better take a short walk to the lake!😃

Message 3 of 4 (784 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I meant for your post to be the accepted solution, @SalixCat, about posting videos, not mine. 

Message 4 of 4 (779 Views)