Re: Bruises, Cuts and Acne!

by LadyLexiety

Original Post

Bruises, Cuts and Acne!

Sul Sul!

What I would love to see is Bruises, Cuts and Acne!

Acne to make a return along with the features alongside acne but definitely want to see bruises and cuts as I would love for when a cat scratches my sim that afterwards you see it on the sim or if they are a clumsy sim (like me sometimes) they will find bruises on them reminding them how clumsy they are, or typically just finding the bruises on them and being confused of how they got there! 

I love these ideas for the game features as it would also make the doctor career more realistic to see the sims in the waiting room with different cuts and bruises to attend to! 

Just a quick thought from Jazzysquares!

Dag Dag!

Message 1 of 10 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I love this idea!! 

Message 2 of 10 (560 Views)

★ Guide
@SimmeringPassion Yes, yessss. We love to see our Sims in misery, heh heh hehhhh...
Message 3 of 10 (545 Views)

Hi @backplayingsims,

Glad it’s appreciated

Message 4 of 10 (539 Views)

Hi @LadyLexiety,

It does seem that way as an afterthought to it now thinking about it 

Message 5 of 10 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@SimmeringPassion Haha! My favorite thing is just reading stories of all the crazy things people have done with their Sims. I think the most memorable is the rich family with the painter trapped in the basement whose masterpieces are what kept the family rich, ha.
Message 6 of 10 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

What a good idea @SimmeringPassion . You see them catch on fire, get struck by lightning, and fall off the treadmill, but we don't see acne, cuts, and bruises! lol It would definitely add more to the game. Thumbs up

Message 7 of 10 (487 Views)

Hi @LadyLexiety,

That’s a very crazy story and I wonder what the thought process was to get there? 

Hopefully they fed the artist a decent meal because they need nutrition for inspiration haha 

Message 8 of 10 (459 Views)

Hi @000Unavailable,

It definitely would be something new and exciting to the game, I really do miss my sims washing their faces though! 

It would be apart of my sims daily routine!

Would love for it to become an apart of the sims 4!

OMG the excitement I would feel..... *dreams off into thoughts of nostalgia*

Jazzysquares

Message 9 of 10 (457 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @SimmeringPassion ,

One can hope right? We should keep presenting our ideas. Maybe (hopefully) it'll inspire them to add them to The Sims 4! I'd be just as excited over them just washing their face and having soap in the shower. Thumbs up I'm still not giving up on that height slider ha ha.

Message 10 of 10 (427 Views)