Bring it back?

by jr5717

Original Post

Bring it back?

★★★ Newbie

I like how the Sims 2 newborns look. That would be cool if the Sims 4 newborns looked like that. Also, why do u have to pay to get more stuff?

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Re: Bring it back?

Champion

@jr5717I loved the Sims 2.Heart  And yes, the babies from TS2 were really cute! Angel
I don't think they will change how babies in TS4 look much, but it has been confirmed that in the upcoming Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack that you can knit onesies for both toddlers and babies  So while their heads and faces won't be different, the clothing can be ! Standard smile  
Also, if and when there is a TS5, they might make babies more like they were in TS2! Fingers crossed  I think that is more likely than them changing their looks in TS4. Wink

As for paying to get more stuff, do you mean in the game or do you mean when you get more packs for the game? Wondering  In the game it is so your Sims will have a goal to aim for , though you can use Build/Buy cheats or money cheats to get around that. 
If you mean why do we have to pay for new packs, that is because EA needs to pay the salaries of the people working on the game!  People will not usually do work for no money, unless it is a hobby.  But then those people will need to eat, pay rent, buy clothing, etc. just like you do, so they need a job.  If all the packs were free all the time, then there would be no more packs at all! Disappointed Also, that would jepordize the future of game, and there might never be a Sims game again! ShockedDevil  
Most things are not free. People who bought the first couple Harry Potter books didn't get the rest for free!  We had to buy them.  Same with new music, or clothing. Angel

They have sales on the packs often, so check to see if any packs you want are on sale! Wink  Also, I always ask for Sims packs for my birthday, or Christmas (or other similar holiday).

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)