Re: Blocking or reporting sim?

by skygr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blocking or reporting sim?

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone! I will be as brief as possible. I made a party. People came (I still can't differentiate between game or real sims, I'm something new in this mobile sims, I played PC sims about 15 years ago).
So the people arrived and among them a female player who does not interact with anyone, and does not leave the house either. Until there came a time when all she did was harass my partner (in real life too). I know that sims do their thing on their own. Suddenly I saw this female player take him out of the house and after few seconds my partner began to insult her and my sim, myself and by her own; left the house looking for them and also insulted this female player and they both returned to continue with their party at their home. Since then, this character in question named Abner Abigail does not leave the site, she does not speak to anyone. I leave the game for a couple of hours (because the parties last 12hrs) and when I return I find half the world at the party arguing with this player who does nothing more than walk behind us (especially of Him) and going into the room, sit down and that's it. Nothing more. Already blocked her and nothing happens. I even gave her a report but I have no idea if this helps at all. The party ends in a little less than 1 hour to see what happens, for now I am waiting for your comments, thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide
@skygr Sims with a blue plumbob over their heads are other players' sims. I am not quite catching what you are trying to say but the actions of other players' sims are not the same which you see in your game. Their actions on your game screen is totally random. The actions other players do in your party are visible to them and them only. Other than this issue,you should only report players who misbehave or are rude on chat. The actions of others' sims which you see in your game are not decided by the players.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
@skygr Sims with a blue plumbob over their heads are other players' sims. I am not quite catching what you are trying to say but the actions of other players' sims are not the same which you see in your game. Their actions on your game screen is totally random. The actions other players do in your party are visible to them and them only. Other than this issue,you should only report players who misbehave or are rude on chat. The actions of others' sims which you see in your game are not decided by the players.
Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GhostFreeek oh, I didn't know that. Thank you. Not sure if all these years it has been this way (actions of other players' sims are not the same which I see in my game) but this thing in particular was weird and by the way, the party ended almost 2hrs ago and this person doesn't leave my home.
My sims are at work.
But thank you.
Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)