Re: Better Family Trees and Relationships

by PugLove888

Original Post

Better Family Trees and Relationships

★★★★ Novice

We need better FAMILY TREES! Just because I don't want ghosts in my game doesn't mean that I don't want my sims faces to not still be there. I should be able to get rid of the ghosts but still look forward to seeing them grayed out like in the Sims 2 and 3. Plus, there needs to be better relationships such as: 2nd cousins-5th cousins and more, step-brother, step-mother, step-sis/bro etc., great-aunt, great-uncle, half-sibling or half-sis/bro, great-grandfather/mother. For those who play legacy or generations, this is very important to the game play. If EA won't do it in an update, then there needs to be a Generations Pack to cover all of these issues. This would create better game play and help us to remember who's related to who instead of trying to remember off the top of our heads. I remember all of my sims family members but after a certain point its gets tiresome. The family shouldn't just stop at "Cousins", then everyone born after that is acquaintances or friends?!? Come on.

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Re: Better Family Trees and Relationships

Champion

@NitaJB, I think part of the problem is that depending on which country you live in, relatives are called different things, and what one culture considers family another culture would say they are not family! Disappointed  So I don't think it would be the most practical to have detailed labels for family members.  But perhaps they could just say "relative" in stead of "friend" or "acquaintance" ! 

But I certainly agree that the family trees should include all these relatives, even if they are distant ones! Heart And of course I would love a Generations pack!  Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)