Before I Report A Bug....

by Insta_Buzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Before I Report A Bug....

★★★ Apprentice

Hey all, just downloaded the University expansion tonight, and after it completed and i started up my game my Sims only had $24,000 in their bank. The last time i saved I had over 2 million. Even if i messed up my last save, this family has had over 2 million for a VERY long time and now I cannot find any previous save with more than 24k. Is this part of the new content, is it a glitch, just curious.

Message 1 of 6 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Before I Report A Bug....

Community Manager
Thanks for joining the other thread for this issue @Insta_Buzz. I'll close this here to help keep all information on it in one space. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (251 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Insta_Buzz There was a bug with that.

Are you on PC or console ? For console the bug is still present and the bug report for it is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-PS4-XB1-Household-funds-reset-after-adding-new-Sim...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am on console and will get that report filled out. So since there has been a save since the bug, am i just out of luck now? Did PC players get their money back?

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)

Hero
@Insta_Buzz You can cheat the money back. It's the only option .. which isn't a great one on console, I know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yeah, im kinda cheating it back. Literally painting pictures and building guitars to sell in my store.
Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for joining the other thread for this issue @Insta_Buzz. I'll close this here to help keep all information on it in one space. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)