Re: Batuu Contraband - Help Needed or Bug??

by psusenas

Original Post

Batuu Contraband - Help Needed or Bug??

★★★ Newbie

Hiya!

I'm doing the 'Good Opportunity' mission for the Scoundrels where you have to obtain the Contraband and give it to Hondo.

I've found the contraband owner, and supplied him with drinks. A notification on the wall has come up and he says "my pass code? Oh yeah! It's real clever... Here let me show you... " he plays sabaac and nothing happens. Cant give Hondo the contraband either and the mission has gone from my career panel, meaning I can't restart it or get other missions. 

Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone know what I can do? 

Thank you x

Message 1 of 10 (18,638 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@littlelilacmoon 

After getting the password you just need to use it to get the contraband and deliver it to Hondo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (18,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But where is the contraband?

Message 3 of 10 (18,556 Views)

★ Guide

12-24-20_4-48-32 PM.png

The contraband can hide in this place, if it's at Black Spire Outpost or...

12-24-20_4-54-03 PM.png

It can be in this place at First Order District.

Message 4 of 10 (18,541 Views)

★ Novice

I know this response is late but having just started playing Sims 4 and becoming stuck on this same mission I finally found it and wanted to share so you or any future players can find it. 

There is a door to the right of the Millennium Falcon behind a green tree with a blue crates stacked next to it. There is a console there you can click and retrieve the contraband. Hope this helps even if it is late.

Message 5 of 10 (17,078 Views)

★★ Novice

Having previously used those panels, they no longer serve a purpose apart from practicing slicing. There's not actually many panels to poke at. I have all that's needed for this task, but cannot get the stuff. Is this a bug? 

Message 6 of 10 (12,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am currently working on this same Mission and cannot find any panels that I can retrieve the contraband from Frown

Message 7 of 10 (12,672 Views)

★ Guide

Video guide how to do it.  I hope that it helps. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUbWuDuB8H8 

Message 8 of 10 (12,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's moved. To a different location at times. It could say something like find in first order district. Where the droids are. Here is where mine was. 

Message 9 of 10 (11,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jahmus Thank you so much!
Message 10 of 10 (10,656 Views)