Backyard Barbecue event

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: Backyard Barbecue event

★★★ Guide

No, @bluflower72, I didn’t get the Haute dog suit. Or the grill. And I did’t get the, from my point of view, main prices in the last event either. Actually, I’m not crazy about these loot boxes, I preferre the events where we can choose our prices ourselves, because I’m not a lucky person 😄😄😄

But the flowers are totally fantastic. I’m still working on arranging them.

Message 31 of 37 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried. 10K or more lemon slices spent. I got the grill and some of the hair. A lot of repeat items I didn't want. I have no idea why I would need 9 chill towers and every colour for clothes I have no interest in using. No hot dog suit for me even though that's what a lot of us wanted, right? I wish we could pick what we would prefer to receive or stop receiving things we already have. Like with Izzy's fashion shop, you pin what you want and try again for a little extra. Oh well, maybe next time I won't sleep. 🤪

Message 32 of 37 (419 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I earned 17,751 lemon slices. So I opened 142 chests.

But I didn't get the haute dog dress either, nor the grill. I also didn't get the I like spikes hair.

Were they really earnable? I don't think so. Maybe 1 possibility out of... 500?

On the good side, I got 45 simcash.

Message 33 of 37 (405 Views)

★★★ Pro

I can confirm via Reddit that someone actually did get the hot dog suit @simmerdownMAL got a suit and apparently some of her friends got some too. So some of them did get the suit, but they were really lucky apparently it was just as hard to get a gnome suit too. And there's always next year. 😃

Message 34 of 37 (394 Views)

★★★ Pro

In other news.......   

The mannequins found each other a soulmate, they met DOWNTOWN and got married at my house during a studio party...

They allowed me to give a you guys an exclusive picture of their nuptials. 💍

Message 35 of 37 (389 Views)

★★ Guide

@bluflower72 I got the grill, but no Haute Dog suit. I guess it's the rarest of all. Need extremely good luck to get it 😅

Message 36 of 37 (360 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It certainly wasn't a lack of effort from me! I ended up with 26 lemons leftover, just 5 minutes before the event ended. I guess they'll get converted to simoleons like the roses were?

Message 37 of 37 (319 Views)