Re: New BACK TO SCHOOL Quest. (Loot Box)

by SalixCat

Original Post

Back to school quest

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

So, another Quest showed up today 

6 days. 29 Parts 

Lots of new clothing!

Elusive Hot Dog Suit included again 

PRAYING that  No Llama-Zooms involved ? !?

Here we go again 🙄

if anyone gets the Parts 1-29 & would like to post them 

I could totally live with that LOL. 

Message 1 of 36 (3,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Yep here we go again, for those who want to, but it would be nice if EA could be bothered to put out a release about it before they set these going........ or at the very least once they start. It was an hour old before the notification came up.

Message 2 of 36 (3,068 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SaphireandSteel wrote:

Yep here we go again, for those who want to, but it would be nice if EA could be bothered to put out a release about it before they set these going........

ICAM. @SaphireandSteel  

I think most players are still exhausted from the last event 

Wish EA would have just added the clothing to the existing items for us to just buy outright 

I follow TSM on Twitter, but didn’t see any advance announcement,

but I could have missed it, ya know, trying to have a REAL Life 

Message 3 of 36 (3,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Considering the sheer number of clothing items/hair, I'd be terrified to see the price if they had just direct sold this!

FYI, part 5 of this thing is an 11-hour event. Pity the people who only have 1 or 2 sims who try to participate ...

Message 4 of 36 (3,050 Views)

★ Guide

@katclawsx3 My exact thought was "here we go again" lol. Multiple people having the same response should tell EA something, but of course it doesn't. 

I mean on the plus side, at least there are more things to actually work towards I guess? Not just careers. BUT this is way too many events in a row for as exhausting and time consuming as they are in order to actually obtain the item in question. They could have either done this one last week and held off on the dancing career or at least given us an off week. My poor sims aren't really able to have social lives (or work like dogs to get us simoleons to make our house prettier).

@miater23 11 HOURS!!!!!!?????? Shocked This isn't Sims Freeplay. There is no need for something in this game to take that long. 

Message 5 of 36 (3,039 Views)

★★ Guide

So it seems you get the 3 relationship heirlooms throughout the quest not just at the end.

First the "Study Buddy Heirloom" followed by "Debasing Debaters" and if you finish them all,"Romancing the Tomes"

Message 6 of 36 (3,029 Views)

★ Guide

I binged on my cupcake stash to see how many steps i can complete in a night.  With 40 cupcakes i managed to finish 13 steps. Guess what, step 14 is a LZ task :D 

Those 11 hrs events take 5.30 hrs with 5-6 cupcakes, This is by far the hardest quest we faced so far. I hope everyone get what they want from those lunch packs. Cause i will be devastated if i can't get those new hairstyles Frown 

Message 7 of 36 (3,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just started Step 4 5 and I guess for sims that don't have the Good Upbringing trait (because I'm using a newly created sim) it's 12 hours. 

Message 8 of 36 (3,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I noticed the game was being  updated and the first thing I thought was "please don't be any other event". Isnt that terrible? I feel a little guilty for feeling that way. I like the clothing prizes but I feel like it's too many prizes. Maybe have a little more variety. I don't think ill be able to get all of the prizes. This event looks very daunting and it doesn't help with the 12 hour events. 

Message 9 of 36 (2,986 Views)

Hero

Here's the list: 

http://simscommunity.info/2018/09/20/the-sims-mobile-back-to-school-event-quest-walkthrough/

• Part 1: Complete any event – Tap on a career or hobby station, or any sim, and start a new event.
  • Part 2: Ask around about local universities – Tap on a sim and use the Ask around about local universities action.
  • Part 3: Ask “Are you a teacher?” – Tap on a sim and use the Ask “Are you a teacher?” action.
  • Part 4: Look up online education – Tap on a sofa, loveseat, or living chair and use the look up online education resources action.
  • Part 5: Complete Homeschool Event – Tap on a Sofa at Home to start the Homeschool event.
  • Part 6: Buy a lunch bag – Tap the Back to School event button and spend some Apples on a Lunch Bag.
  • Part 7: Search for missing school supplies – Tap on a plants at home and use the Search for missing school supplies action.
  • Part 8: Complete Study at the Cafe Event – Tap on a Dining Table at Home to and start the Study at the Cafe event.
  • Part 9: Ask around for a Study Buddy – Tap on a sim and use the Ask around for a Study Buddy action.
  • Part 10: Buy a mystery box – Tap the Back to School event button and spend some Apples on a Lunch Bag.
  • Part 11: Educational conspiracy theories – Tap on a sim and use the Ask about educational conspiracies action.
  • Part 12: Complete Marine Biology Field Trip Event – Tap on a Fridge at Home to start the Marine Biology Field Trip event.
  • Part 13: Ask about alien abductions – Tap on a sim and use the Ask about alien abductions actions.
  • Part 14: Complete a Delivery – Tap the Llama icon on the bottom right of the screen to find Emily.
  • Part 15: Buy a mystery box – Tap the Back to School event button and spend some Apples on a Lunch Bag.
  • Part 16: Slack off from studying – Tap on a chair, sofa, loveseat, or living chair and use the Slack off from studying action.
  • Part 17: Complete Homeschool Event – Tap on a Sofa at Home to start the Homeschool event.
  • Part 18: Ask around about UFOs – Tap on a sim and use the Ask around about UFOs action.
  • Part 19: Complete a Delivery – Tap the Llama icon on the bottom right of the screen to find Emily.
  • Part 20: Buy a mystery box – Tap the Back to School event button and spend some Apples on a Lunch Bag.
  • Part 21: Debate about existence of aliens – Tap on a sim and use the Debate the existence of aliens action.
  • Part 22: Complete Study at the Cafe Event – Tap on a Dining Table at Home to and start the Study at the Cafe event.
  • Part 23: Complete a Delivery – Tap the Llama icon on the bottom right of the screen to find Emily.
  • Part 24: Buy a mystery box – Tap the Back to School event button and spend some Apples on a Lunch Bag.
  • Part 25: Complete Marine Biology Field Trip Event – Tap on a Fridge at Home to start the Marine Biology Field Trip event.
  • Part 26: Complete a Delivery – Tap the Llama icon on the bottom right of the screen to find Emily.
  • Part 27: Ask about Landgraab Inc. Learning Annex – Tap on a sim and Ask about Landgraab Inc. Learning Annex
  • Part 28: Buy a mystery box – Tap the Back to School event button and spend some Apples on a Lunch Bag.
  • Part 29: Complete Homeschool Event – Tap on a Sofa at Home to start the Homeschool event.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 36 (2,980 Views)