Re: Baby still object

by crinrict

Original Post

Baby still object

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The most recent one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What do you expect to see? .
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When will the baby’s no longer be an object. I wish you were able to do the same stuff with the baby’s as you could in sims 2, where you could change its clothes and take it away from its crib, they even had changing tables  

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

Champion

@RachelDenno Agreed!  As it stands, the babies are pretty much just another chore to care for.  Maybe give us some strollers and bouncy chairs too?  They added rocking chairs in the knitting pack.  Can we rock the babies to sleep maybe?  There are so many things they could add to enhance the experience!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

Hero
@RachelDenno Moving this to general discussion as feedback

This isn't a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As a real life mother, the babies in Sims just are not realistic! I won't let my sims have babies anymore because they are just stuck in the basinet all the time. I want prams/strollers, I want babywearing gear (as I did babywear my own child), I want change tables, I want boxes of diapers and wipes that have a limited number of diapers/wipes in them and then you have to buy more, and baby baths, and bouncers. At least make them simulated babies, not objects! Then I will let my sims have babies again. 

Message 4 of 4 (263 Views)