Baby onesie disappears with age up?

by MEGABYTESMA

Original Post

Baby onesie disappears with age up?

★ Apprentice

My sim knitted a baby onesie and dressed the baby in it. When the baby aged up, the onesie seems to be gone now. It's not in the mom's or baby's inventory. I really love the baby onesies but don't want to knit a new one for each baby (doing the 100 baby challenge). Is this supposed to happen or is this an error? Thanks!

I don't have any CC, mods, or cheats. 

Message 1 of 5 (653 Views)

Re: Baby onesie disappears with age up?

Champion (Retired)

@MEGABYTESMA 

As babies do not have a clothes category in CAS this was the only way possible to give them a onesie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (623 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm very happy with the onesies and how to dress the babies. I just wish you got the onesie back when the baby ages up while wearing it.

Message 3 of 5 (617 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens to me too. The onesies come from the nifty knitting pack. You have to take the onesie off before aging up.

Message 4 of 5 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there not a way to code it so the baby onesies go back into the mother's inventory? This is really annoying when doing 100 baby challenge, which is the only way I can play this boring game. Angry

Message 5 of 5 (557 Views)